A faster, cheaper and better way to file Chapter 7.
Get out of Debt in Chapter 7 for as little as $664 *
The cost of going broke has gotten out of hand. What does it cost to file Chapter 7 these days? It is very common for bankruptcy attorneys to charge $1,300 or more for a simple chapter 7 case!
It’s time to restore some common sense to simple Chapter 7 cases. For this reason, we are offering a new program called Speed7, a faster and less expensive way to file Chapter 7 for qualifying individuals.
How it works:
- Our Speed7 program is only available to families that are below the Median Family Income level reported by the U.S. Census Bureau. As of November 1, 2016, the median income level in Nebraska is as follows:
Note: Median income figures are adjusted every six months by the U.S. Department of Census.
- Upload Your Documents: You will need to upload to us the following documents so we can prepare your case:
- Tax Returns for the past 2 years.
- Paycheck Stubs for the past 6 months.
- Bank Statements for the past 6 months
- Your debts, credit card statements, bills, collection letters, lawsuits.
- Credit Counseling Certificate. To file any bankruptcy case you must take a required credit counseling class online.
- Questionnaire: Fill out our client questionnaire to report all your property, debts, income and expenses.
Ready to get out of debt once and for all? Visit our website at www.SamTurcoLaw.net/Speed7 to take enroll in our Speed7 program today.
* Price does not include $335 court fee or optional credit report fee. Visit website for additional terms.